Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Start of a new year...

I'm not very good at this blogging thing, in case none of you have noticed...

The girl I met, well we've been dating more or less since I posted that last blog, she's great...but I don't love her...I find myself thinking of all the ridiculous things of relationships, how rarely they last, and I'm just not buying into it right now...I date to meet that one girl that I want to be with forever, but I think right now I'm dating just to prove to myself that I can again after the last one...

I'm uncomfortable in my own skin, I almost fear that the longer I wait to find a girl the less chance of one wanting to take me there is...

Too much time to think...that's what this is. I used to pride myself on inner reflection all the time and my observations, but you gotta live, you just got to get out there and live

I have trouble hanging out with just small groups of close friends, I love them, that's for sure, but there are so many places to go, so many people to meet, and I like meeting people for the most part, people seem to like me the most when they've just met me. The same goes for dating, when I'm in a relationship I realize that there are girls that would probably go out on a date with me, if i would grow up and ask...

I need to be back at school, I feel like an underachiever at home, it's hard being the black sleep instead of one of the gang

"It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed, is you."
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

1 comment:

Marty said...

ok, I'll just ask these in no particular order.
1. Are you still dating her?
2. We do you feel the underachiever at home?
3. So many places to go? like where? Why don't you just go to them?